Investment Management Consulting
The Difference With Axia Advisory
We provide a full range of investment advisory services to clients. As an independent fiduciary for your organization, our role is rooted in the following beliefs:
- Asset Allocation is the primary determinant of long-term returns and volatility of those returns
- Risk control is of prime importance in an investment program
- Investors should avoid risks for which they are not compensated
- Economy, simplicity and reliability in an investment program enhance the likelihood of success
- Investors who take a long-term perspective and can withstand the short-term volatility have an advantage
- Our advice is based upon well-founded principles and is consistently applied to clients.
Our Investment Management Services range from custom investment products to the option of outsourcing for both defined contribution and defined benefit plans. We acknowledge our fiduciary status in writing with all clients and sign on in a discretionary or non-discretionary manner. Below are some details on the services we offer clients.
Discretionary Investment Management
While designating an ERISA 3(38) Investment Manager to accept fiduciary responsibility is an option, it does not remove the responsibilities plan fiduciaries have for appointing the manager to carry out those duties.
Custom Investment Products & Target-Date Strategies
For our custom target-date strategies, we work closely with our clients to develop glide paths and allocations that take into consideration their particular demographics, benefits, and compensation philosophy. We then manage the portfolios based on a custom benchmark. Custom target-date funds provide more flexibility than off-the-shelf solutions, because of their ability to invest in a myriad of asset classes as well as the ability to use institutionally priced investment products and best-in-class managers.